U.C.O.Y
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Official Forum for the United Church of YHWH!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eternal Jew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Nico

The Eternal Jew Empty
PostSubject: The Eternal Jew   The Eternal Jew Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:19 am

I recently got a copy of the Eternal Jew from a friend of mine, and I think it's a great film. But the only problem was that they incorrectly traced the Jews back to Abraham and then Jacob, which we know isn't true. So in reality they were saying that the Bible must be incorrect, which we also know isn't true. If they had of correctly traced the Kike back to Cain, then to Satan, then it would have been accurate. It showed the Jews as they really are, the parts where they were slaughtering animals really sickened me. I couldn't bring myself to watch it. I'm not a vegetarian, but I do believe in humane slaughter, there's no need to cut an animals throat and let it bleed to death. Has anyone else on the forum seen the Eternal Jew?

I hate jews
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingidentity.com

The Eternal Jew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
U.C.O.Y :: General :: Christian Humor :: Edomite Bashing-
Jump to: